Hey there, Flora Femme Fatales!
It's not everyday you get to peek into the makeup bag of one of your favorite gals, right? This week, I took a look into 'Flora' alchemist & founder Nikki Wanglers makeup bag... Here's what I found...
1. La tierra sagrada sea salt spray - Perfect for summer days when you do not want to do your hair. Gives you an awesome beach-y hair look and is super healing!
3. Cle De Peau Concealer is the concealer of all concealers! There is nothing out there like it. It has incredible coverage, which this sleepy new mommy needs!
4.The makeup bag itself is by Arizona based Andrea Peterson, one of my favorite artists! I love how she takes her incredible work and turns it into everyday goods- makeup bags, coin purses, tote bags, etc.
5. Padma facial elixir by Flora Apothecary- Cant leave home without and it's a summer staple! It soothes, nourishes and moisturizes my skin instantaneously. I spray it after a good work out or yoga class. I set my makeup with it. I basically spray it on all day long to keep my skin youthful and vibrant in this rough desert summer.
7. M.A.C Cream Sheen Lip Gloss- Feels super glossy on the lips and gives a great classic look. I can wear this with concealer and mascara and look glamours even when running errands.
8. Citrine crystal necklace- Always attracting abundance and success in all avenues of my life!
9. ...and since I have a sweet little baby boy, I always have to have a pacifier with me!
10. My saving grace with teething has been the Uriel Amber and Amethyst teething lotion! Its made of crystals, stone, essential oils and works Wonders!!
Whats in your makeup bag?