It is my goal to find a new owner that can step in and not miss a beat. Flora has a plethora of loyal customers and incredible retail accounts that will need their Flora Apothecary orders filled. On top of that we are at the beginning of the busiest time of year for Flora.
Hey there, Flora Femme Fatales!
It's not everyday you get to peek into the makeup bag of one of your favorite gals, right? This week, I took a look into 'Flora' alchemist & founder Nikki Wanglers makeup bag... Here's what I found...
1. La tierra sagrada sea salt spray - Perfect for summer days when you do not want to do your hair. Gives you an awesome beach-y hair look and is super healing!
3. Cle De Peau Concealer is the concealer of all concealers! There is nothing out there like it. It has incredible coverage, which this sleepy new mommy needs!
4.The makeup bag itself is by Arizona based Andrea Peterson, one of my favorite artists! I love how she takes her incredible work and turns it into everyday goods- makeup bags, coin purses, tote bags, etc.
5. Padma facial elixir by Flora Apothecary- Cant leave home without and it's a summer staple! It soothes, nourishes and moisturizes my skin instantaneously. I spray it after a good work out or yoga class. I set my makeup with it. I basically spray it on all day long to keep my skin youthful and vibrant in this rough desert summer.
7. M.A.C Cream Sheen Lip Gloss- Feels super glossy on the lips and gives a great classic look. I can wear this with concealer and mascara and look glamours even when running errands.
8. Citrine crystal necklace- Always attracting abundance and success in all avenues of my life!
9. ...and since I have a sweet little baby boy, I always have to have a pacifier with me!
10. My saving grace with teething has been the Uriel Amber and Amethyst teething lotion! Its made of crystals, stone, essential oils and works Wonders!!
Whats in your makeup bag?
The making of the Flora Femme Fatale campaign has been nothing short of incredible. In anticipation of a new product launch and to share the brands story, Flora Apothecary enlisted a band of true artist to come together to depict the heart and soul of Flora.
The #FloraFemmeFatale we created is an alchemist, foraging raw materials from the earth to represent this mythical, earth-based beauty who combines elements to create healing elixirs, soothing scented salves and sprays.
The idea with our character is to represent the story and message of Flora Apothecary. We envisioned her in her workshop surrounded by raw elements- forged and found. Each element filmed - dew forming on her back, frozen blooms, crushed crystals and stones- all representing the message of restoration and beauty.
Here is a sneak peak behind the scenes of the new campaign. Make sure to follow us on Instagram to see the story unfold in its entirety.
We are so excited to be partnering with Lauren Kelp and Breann Bowman of www.LaurenKelp.com This incredible lifestyle website is full of amazing ideas from entertaining, and décor to recipes and beauty. In a world of selfies and #OOTD’s, LaurenKelp.com is a refreshing, witty, and unexpected approach to thoughtful living without the pressure of being perfect. This site is as a place where tips for entertaining on a dime, hostess with the most-ess moments, and feel-good life hacks for the busy gal-on-the-go, meet up and have cocktails.
Meet the ladies
& BEAUTY EDITOR
Breann Bowman is the voice behind our beloved beauty column. With a background in cosmetology and deep love for anything creative, she is a big believer in simple yet timeless beauty. When she’s not glued to her camera or hunting down the next great taco joint, you can find her at home cozying up to a book with her husband and two fun-loving pugs.
EDITOR IN CHIEF
Lauren Kelp is the editor-in-chief of LaurenKelp.com, an entertaining & lifestyle website for the savvy gal on the go. Featured by ELLE, Design Sponge, Apartment Therapy, LUXE Magazine, and various other online publications for her entertaining and lifestyle advice, Lauren loves sharing her dinning and décor expertise. After calling Austin & Phoenix home for the past 10 years, Lauren and her husband have moved to Chicago where she hopes to convince him that they need a French Bulldog named Frida.